Scuppernong Spectacular 2019
- Aug 30 - 31, 2019
- Monroe, North Carolina, United States
- 2505 Morgan Mill Rd, Monroe, North Carolina 28110
Family Life Center
- Cady Shields and Carson Claud
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Joshua Feran, and Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration includes a shirt. Please include your shirt size in the comment section of registration. If you fail to do so, you will not get a shirt
Please always include your name and competition name in any email that you send to us.
All competitors must read the "Competitor Information" tab prior to registering.
Please read all tabs prior to the competition and regularly check your email for updates from us. All contact will be made by email.
Registrations must be manually approved, please wait up to 48 hours to appear on the competitor's list.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $14 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- After the competition reaches 120 competitors, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers. You must confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
-If you are interested in being on staff for this competition please email the organizers.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.